It is an excellent side dish for roti/ naan. Even it goes well with ghee rice/jeera rice.
|MIXED VEGETABLES||1 CUP|
|GINGER(OPTIONAL)||A VERY SMALL PIECE|
|CHILLI POWDER||1/2 TSP|
|CORIANDER POWDER||1/2 TSP|
|KITCHEN KING MASALA||1/4 TSP|
|KASTURI METHI||A PINCH|
- Chop one onion, tomatoes roughly.
- Cut the capsicum into cubes.
- If using the fresh vegetables, cut them finely.
- In a kadai, add a tblsp of oil and saute the paneer, capsicum and vegetables seperately for 5mins.
- Saute the onion , garlic, ginger and tomatoes in the kadai,for 5-7 mins or till the onion turns brown.
- Keep the flame in meduim.
- When it is done switch of the flame and allow it to cool.
- Transfer everything in to the mixie and make it into a smooth paste by adding the coriander powder, chilli powder and kitchen king masala.
- In a kadai, add 1 tblsp of oil and saute the ground masala.
- Add the veggies,paneer and capsicum to it.
- Add salt as needed.
- Mix well and allow it to boil for 3 mins.
- Add the milk and boil for 2 mins.
- Switch off the flame and add the kasturi methi to it.
- Transfer it to a serving bowl.
Note: While sauting the veggies, dont over cook them. Let them remain crunchy.
If using fresh veggies, u can add cauliflower, carrot, beans, peas too.
You can replace kitchen king masala with any garam masala.