It turned out really well and my son, who never eats broccoli, loved the soup very much.
|BROCCOLI||1 MEDIUM SIZED|
- Cut the broccoli into pieces and wash them.
- Cut the onions and potatoes into big cubes.
- Peel the skin of garlic .
- Keep some florets of broccoli aside .
- Pressure cook the rest with onions,potatoes and garlic till 3 whistles.
- Allow it cool. Grind it into a smooth paste.
- Add 1 cup of water and the milk to the ground mixture.
- Bring it to a nice boil and add the pepper and salt .
- Boil the few broccoli florets, which we kept aside, in 1/2 cup of water.
- Put these florets in the soup.
- You can skip this step also.