Diet salad | Indian diet recipes
When i saw Pasta Salad recipe in Tarla dalal ‘s space i was so tempted to make this and that was so colurful to eyes and very was filling for the tummy too. This recipe is a real treat for dieters..
For original recipe Click here.
FOR SALSA DRESSING:
|DRIED OREGANO||1/2 TSP|
- Chop the beans finely and cube the carrots.
- Make the cauliflower into small florets.
- Blanch the veggies.(Just immerse them in Boiling water for a minute)
- Cook the pasta with salt in a heavy bottomed vessel for 7-9 minutes.
- When it is done drain the water and run it in water by placing it in a colander.
- Immerse the blanched veggies and pasta in ice cold water for 20 minutes.
- Chop the tomatoes , green chillies and coriander leaves very finely.
- In a bowl, combine the ingredients(give under salsa dressing list)
- Mash them continuously with the back of a spoon.
- Drain out the water from the veggies and pasta mix.
- Deseed a tomato and chop it into cubes.
- Mix it well with the veggies and pasta.
- Keep the salsa and the veggie pasta mix separately in the fridge and mix them while serving, by adding salt to the veggies.
- Serve immediately.