Right from my childhood i am big fan of cookies and biscuits. My day has never started without any biscuits. After trying out a easy and simple Coconut ladoo i wanted to make a cookies with the remaining desiccated coconut and here comes the recipe for coconut cookies.
Recipe Source: Aayi's recipe:
This measurement yielded 32 cookies.
|MAIDA/ ALL PURPOSE FLOUR||2 CUPS|
|DESICCATED COCONUT||3/4 CUP|
|BAKING SODA||1/2 TSP|
I didn’t take step wise pictures this time and will soon update when i make next time.
- Melt the butter( the measurement given for butter in the ingredient list is before melting the butter.
- Add this to all the ingredients (except raisins)and mix well.
- Make small balls and flatten it. If using raisins keep it on top of each ball and slightly push it into the dough.
- I didn’t do this since i don’t have raisins at home on that day.
- Pre heat the oven at 150 degrees.
- Bake it in a lined tray for 15-17 mins or till it is done.
- The cookies turned out so nice and they tasted so yum and crisp .