Bread channa is an easy snack which i generally make for myself on the days which i make chole | channa masala in the morning for lunch box and bored to make rotis for me in the noon!. Few days back when i made this for my kids when they returned back from school , they loved it and from that time i wanted to post this super simple recipe. I have already posted two versions of channa masala in the blog. So just make the channa and go ahead with this Easy bread channa recipe. Even if you have guests coming for evening tiffin , you can make chole in advance and make bread channa for them . Just keep the channa masala a bit thick for this bread channa.
Scroll down for more variations.
CHOLE MASALA -NO ONION NO GARLIC CHANNA MASALA
PREPATION TIME: 5 MINUTES .COOKING TIME: 10 MINUTES. SERVES:2
|CHANNA MASALA||1 CUP|
- Toast the by applying butter or ghee on both sides. If making for adults you can toast it in a low flame without much butter.
- Toast the bread on both sides in a low flame till it becomes golden brown and crispy.
- Make this for all bread.
- Just before serving, arrange the bread in a plate and pour channa masala on the top of the bread .
- Garnish with finely chopped onions and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve it immediately.
- You can add green chutney and red chutney on the top and garnish with sev to make it a bread channa chaat.
- You can place one toasted bread on this and make it as a bread channa sandwich.