Chocolate Mousse recipe without eggs or gelatin, i wanted to try for a long time and finally i tried 2 weeks back at home as a dessert when i invited few kids after their exams got over. I made a kids meal which i will be posting this weekend. I made this Chocolate Mousse for dessert. All the kids enjoyed it very much. Make this easy dessert this Christmas. Wish all my readers a Merry Christmas.
See you soon with more interesting recipes soon. Right now i am staying in my mom's place and for the first time clicking from here. Making some new recipes from here, learning many new recipes from my mom and my mom's sisters who are here with me.
This recipe i have adapted from Here.
- Mix Cocoa powder, cprn flour in 4 tblsp of milk into a fine paste without any lumps.
- Boil the rest of the milk in a saucepan and add sugar to this.
- Add the Corn flour+cocoa powder paste to the milk and stir it nicely without forming lumps.
- This should be in custard consistency.
- Switch off the flame.
- Dissolve agar agar in 1/2 cup of water till it dissolves. No need to add hot water.
- When it dissolves add this to the chocolate milk which is in custard consistency. Mix well.
- Chill this mixture in freezer for 20 minutes.
- Beat this mixture in a mixer after 20 minutes.
- Beat the cream in a hand blender till it forms a peak. I used the mixie for this.Add vanilla essence to this.
- Add the cream to the Chocolate custard mixture.
- Sprinkle some chocolate sprinkles just before serving.