How to make vathal kulambhu with instant podi.
This week i am posting the instant vathal kulambhu podi. Just add this powder to the tamarind paste and water and bring it to a boil, yummy vathal kulambhu is ready. It was very flavourful. you can make puliyodarai with this podi too.
Check out my other authentic Vathal kulambhu recipes too.
Arachuvitta Vathal kulambhu
Vengaya Vatha kulambhu
- Dry roast all the ingredients without getting them burnt.
- Allow this to cool and grind it into a fine powder.
- In a pan add sesame oil and throw in the mustard seeds.
- Add the veggie or vathal (i used manathakkali vathal).
- Add tamarind paste and water.
- Add the instant vathal kulambhu podi, salt , turmeric powder, salt and asafoetida.
- Bring it to a nice boil till it reaches the gravy consistency.
- Switch off the flame and add curry leaves.
- Enjoy with hot rice and a roasted papad.