- In a wide bowl add the flour and baking soda. Powder the sugar and add it to the flour. Sieve well for even mixing.
- Mix the butter and milk till creamy. Mix it to the flour, sugar mix and make a soft dough. If you feel the dough is bit loose, you can add 1 tblsp of flour to this.
- Take a portion of this and roll the dough. Cut this with a cookie cutter. Or you can make small round balls and flatten with your palms.
- I made my cookie big as i love the cookie in that way. Arrange the cookies in a parchment paper.
- Decorate the cookies with M &Ms or choco chips.
- Preheat the oven at 160 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Bake these cookies for 10 -12 minutes.
- This cookies will be bit soft when hot. You cool them completely and then transfer it to a airtight box.
- These cookies slightly expand when they are baked. So keep them apart while baking.
- You can replace 1/4 cup of flour with 1/4 cup of cocoa powder to make a chocolate cookie.