Mint lemon cooler
Preparation Time : 10 mins | Cooking Time : Nil |Serves: 3
Mint leaves 1 cup
Lemon juice 2 tblsp
Sugar as needed
Ginger a small piece
Chaat masala a pinch
Water 2 cups
- Wash the mint leaves nicely . Let the leaves be fresh.
- Grind this along with ginger and sugar into a smooth paste.
- Filter the ground paste . Add water to this and squeeze the lemon juice.
- Add water to this . I added few ice cubes.
- Add a dash of chaat masala.
- Lemon mint cooler is ready. Serve chilled.
- You can add a pinch of salt instead of chaat masala.
- 1 cup of plain soda or sprite can be added to this .
- Black salt can also be added.