Mint chaas or pudina chaas is nothing but a mint flavoured buttermilk. This is quite a refreshing one for this summer. Yesterday i made this and had a glass full of pudina chaas after my breakfast. Already i have posted neermor, masala chaas and inaddition to that try out this mint chaas and stay refreshed . The cute pots were painted by my reader aarti. Thanks to her.
Preparation Time : 5 mins | Cooking Time : Nil|Serves: 4
Mint leaves | Pudina 1/4 cup
Green chili 1
Ginger 1 small piece
Jeera powder 2 pinches
Yogurt | curd 1 cup
Water 2 cups
Salt as needed
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender except water.
- Blend well and add salt. Add water and if needed add some ice cubes. If you want you can filter this. I didn't do that.
- While serving garnish with jeera powder.
- You can add a dash of lemon juice to the chaas.
- If your green chili is too hot, add half of the green chili.
- Too much of mint will make it so strong.