Millet Cucumber Lassi
Preparation Time : 5 mins | Cooking Time : 10 Mins |Serves: 2
Yogurt| curd 1/2 cup
Green chili a small piece
Kuthiraivaali rice 2 tblsp
Salt to taste
Water 1and 1/2 cup
Cumin seeds 1/ tsp (crushed)
Jeera powder 1/4 tsp
- In a pan add the kuthiraivaali millet and 1/2 cup of water. Cook this in a low flame till the rice becomes soft. You can use any millet of your choice.
- Allow this to cool . Peel the cucumber and chop them roughly. In a mixer grind the cooked millet, chopped cucumber, yogurt, salt, ginger,cumin powder and salt.
- Add water to this as it will be thick. If needed add ice cubes to this.
- Cucumber lassi is ready to serve. Add crushed jeera on the top while serving.
- You can add a small piece of ginger while grinding.
- You can add a pinch of chaat masala to this while serving.
- You can make this with any millet too.