The menu includes
- Keep the sweet chutney and green chutney ready for the chaats. You can make this the previous day itself too.
- If making papdis at home, make them before day and keep it in a air tight container.
- Soak the white peas for 8 to 10 hours.
- While cooking the white peas in pressure cooker, cook the potatoes too for bhel puri, ragda pattice and papdi chaat.
- Once the cooking of peas and potatoes are over, peel the skin of potato and make them ready for aloo tikkis.
- Chop the onions and tomatoes for ragda patties, bhel poori and papdi chaat.
- Keep everything ready.
- Make the gravy for ragda patties and side by side make the aloo tikkis too.
- Make the lassi and keep it in the refrigerator.
- Just before serving mix everything for bhel puri and make the papdi chaat too.
- You can engage your kids also in mixing the bhel poori.
- Arrange everything for ragda patties too and serve the chaat platter.
- You can even serve with masala chaai or ginger tea .