Rose lassi recipe
Preparation Time : 10 mins | Cooking Time : Nil|Serves: 1-2
Thick yogurt | curd | thayir 1 cup
Rose milk syrup 2-3 tblsp
Sugar 1-2 tblsp
Almonds and pistachios to garnish (optional)
- In a mixie jar add the yogurt, rose syrup (i used haldirams) and sugar.
- Run this well for few minutes. Alternatively you can do the same procedure using hand whisk too. (mathu, we call in tamil)
- Once done check for sweetness.
- Garnish with pistachios and almonds.
- Serve immediately.
- Ensure that the yogurt is not too sour.
- The haldirams rose essence has sugar in it but that was not enough for the lassi, so i added little more.
- You can add some malai on the top to get the real taste of dabba style lassi.