Sprouts chaat recipe
Preparation Time : 10 mins | Cooking Time : 2 Mins (optional) |Serves: 2-3
Sprouts 1 cup
Green chutney to taste
Tamarind date chutney to taste
Chaat masala 2-3 pinches
Cumin powder 1/4 tsp
Red chili powder as needed (optional)
Pomegranate a handful
Coriander leaves few
Sev |boondi to garnish (optional)
Lemon juice little (optional)
- In a bowl add the sprouts. You can steam the sprouts in a cooker(wihout whistle) or a idli maker for 2-3 minutes too.
- Add finely chopped onions, tomatoes, green chutney, tamarind dates chutney, cumin powder, chaat masala, salt, red chili powder. Mix well evenly.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Add a handful of pomegranate and little coriander leaves. Garnish with boondi |sev.
- Serve immediately.
- You can add finely chopped apples too.
- Finely chopped cucumber |carrots can be added to make it healthy.
- Instead of sev | boondi fire roasted papad can be added to give crunchiness.
- Mixed sprouts can also be used.
- A dash of thick spiced yogurt can be added to the chaat before serving.