Preparation Time : 15 mins | Cooking Time : Nil|Serves: 5-6
Pineapple chunks 2 cups (approximately)
Elaneer| Tender coconut water 3 cups
Ginger a small piece
Curry leaves 10 leaves
Sugar 3-4 tblsp
Water 3/4 cup (approximately)
Video on how to make Pineapple mocktail
- In mixie|blender add the pineapple chunks, ginger,curry leaves and sugar.
- Blend this well into a paste adding 1/2 cup of water.
- Using a sieve, filter the juice.
- Discard the fibre.
- Add the chilled coconut water to the pineapple juice mixier.
- Mix well.
- Garnish with a curry leaf.
- Serve immediately.
- Instead of elaneer|coconut water you can add freshly squeezed orange juice.
- If using orange juice add 1to 2 cups of juice and add water too.
- You can add finely chopped coconut bits to this juice to make it more interesting.
- some freshly squeezed lemon juice can also be added.
- Add elaneer just before serving the juice, else it won't taste nice.
- Instead of curry leaves you can add mint leaves.