Rose milk shake recipe
Preparation Time : 5 mins | Cooking Time : Nil |Serves: 2
Dry fruits* a handful
Chilled Milk 2 cups
Sugar 1-2 tblsp if needed
Rose milk essence** 3-4 tblsp
Vanilla ice cream 1 big scoop
Almond and pista slices 2 tsp
* I used almonds, cashew and pistachios.
**I used haldirams rooafza syrup.
Video of how to make Rose milk shake
- Soak the nuts and cardamom in hot water for 15 minutes.
- Take out the skin of the almonds and pistachios.
- Take out the skin of the cardamom.
- In a mixie add the nuts, cardamom seeds, milk and rose milk essence. Since i used rooafza i didn't add sugar.
- Beat this in the mixie. Let the nuts be coarsely ground. Just whip in a mixie 2-3 times.
- Pour this into a tall glass.
- Fill the glass 3/4 th with the nutty rose milk mixture.
- Scoop one big portion of vanilla ice cream on the top.
- Garnish with nuts.
- Serve immediately.
- You can add a pinch of saffron and a few drops of rose essence while grinding.
- If using rose milk essence or powder add sugar as per your taste.
- You can add ice cream while grinding too.