Whole wheat chocolate chip muffins
Preparation Time : 10 mins | Baking Time : 15-18 Mins |Makes: 6
Whole wheat flour 1 cup
Baking soda 1 and 1/2 tsp
Milk 3/4 cup
Oil 1/4 cup
Vanilla essence 1 tsp
Sugar 1/2 cup
Chocolate chips 1/4 cup
Video on how to make eggless whole wheat muffins
- Sift the whole wheat flour and baking soda twice. Sifting twice makes the flour more batter more airy and the cupcakes will be soft.
- Keep it aside.
- Powder the sugar. I used raw sugar.
- In another bowl add powdered sugar, oil,vanila essence and milk.
- Mix it well.
- Add the wet mixture to the sifted flour.
- Mix well evenly.
- Add 3 tblsp of choco chips to this.
- Fold gently.
- Line the muffin tray with muffin liners.
- Scoop in the batter to the muffin liners.
- Add some choco chip on the top.
- Preheat the oven at 150 degree for 5 mins.
- Bake the muffins for 15 to 18 minutes or till it gets completely cooked. Insert a tooth pick in the center, if it comes out clean then it is done.
- Take them out and cool in a wire rack.
- If you want to serve later, put a cling wrap on it and keep it inside the refrigerator.
- Before serving slightly warm in the microwave or keep it outside for 30 minutes before serving.
- Sifting the flour twice makes the muffins more softer.
- You can use half portion of all purpose flour and half portion of whole wheat flour.
- I used cooking oil to make this muffin.
- You can use regular white sugar too.