Shahi paneer i wanted to try for a long time, but i am not sure how to make it exactly. Two weeks back when bought a a paneer packet , i saw the recipe of Shahi paneer behind the cover and i thought i will give it a try. Believe me, it turned out extremely well and it was a super hit among all. I can say this is a restaurant style Paneer recipe. Do try this paneer recipe at home and enjoy.
- In a pan add oil and add the ground paste. Saute in a low flame without getting this burnt.
- Add the red chilli powder, garam masala,coriander powder, cumin powder, pepper powder(i made it fresh).
- Add milk to the onion tomato when the raw smell of the masala goes.
- Mix well and add the paneer cubes. Let this boil for 2-3 minutes in a low flame. If it is too thick add little water to get gravy consistency.
- Add the fresh cream (if adding). Mix well and boil for 2 minutes in a low flame.
- Add kasuri methi and switch off the flame. Roast cashew nuts in ghee and garnish before serving.
- Shahi paneer gravy is ready to serve.
- This was super creamy and yummy and tasted very nice.