Preparation Time : 10 mins | Cooking Time : 20 Mins |Serves: 1
Pasta 1/2 cup ( i used fusilli) 1 cup
All purpose flour | maida 1 tsp
Butter 1 tsp
Mozzarella Cheese 2 tsp
Olive oil 2 tsp
Garlic 4 pods
Milk 3 tblsp
Pepper powder to taste
Salt to taste
- Soak the pasta in water for 5 minutes and add little salt to this . Cook it till it becomes soft. Drain the water and keep it side. Do not discard the water,
- In a pan add butter and when it starts melting add the all purpose flour to this. Keep the flame low and mix this well without forming lumps.
- Add 3 tblsp of milk to this and mix well. Let this paste becomes smooth without any lumps.
- Add the cheese to this. Mix well and it will takes few minutes for the cheese to melt. Once it is melted add the pepper powder and salt. I added white pepper powder.
- Now the white sauce is ready. Chop the garlic finely.
- In a pan add olive oil and add the chopped garlic.
- Clean the mushroom and slice the mushrooms. Add the sliced mushrooms to the pan. sprinkle little salt. Cook for 2 minutes. The mushroom gets cooked fast.
- Add the white sauce we made to this mushrooms and stir well.
- Add the cooked pasta to this. Add little(1 -2 tblsp) of the reserved water which we kept aside .
- Add orgegano to this. Mix well. Keep in low flame for 2 minutes and switch it off.
- Mushroom pasta is ready to serve. Always serve this pasta hot.
- Do not cook the mushrooms for a long time. Let it retain its shape.
- Instead of mozarella cheese you can use parmesan cheese too.