After a long time I wanted to bake something and i have a big box of nutella lying in my kitchen which my friend gave to me while shifting her house. I wanted to utilize this in one shot and i was searching for an eggless cup cakes with nutella and finally i landed up in this Eggless Nutella Brownies recipe which i adapted from Here .
|NUTELLA||1 CUP MINUS 2 Tblsp|
|MAIDA| ALL PURPOSE FLOUR||1 CUP|
|COCOA POWDER||1/4 CUP|
|VANILLA ESSENCE||1 TSP|
|WALNUTS/ HAZELNUTS/CASHEWNUTS/ALMONDS||1/3 CUP|
|BAKING POWDER||1 TSP|
|INSTANT COFFEE POWDER||1 TSP|
- Sift the flour, baking powder, coffee powder and cocoa powder together for even mixing.
- Melt the nutella in microwave for 2 minutes.
- I did it using double boiler method.
- In a wide bowl, add milk, yogurt, oil , vanilla essence and sugar and mix well.
- Add this to nutella and mix well.
- Pour this to the sifted flour mixture and fold gently and evenly.
- Add finely chopped nuts to this, i used cashew nuts and mix gently.
- Transfer this to a greased baking tin ( square tin) and bake in a 190 degree preheated oven for 30 mins.
- Mine took 25 minutes to bake. Bake at 170 degrees. Insert a tooth pick in the center and check whether it is done. If it comes out clean , take out from the oven and cool them for 15 minutes.
- Cut them into squares and if you like to have it warm, just microwave this for 20 seconds and serve .
- I have cut them into big squares and this yielded 11 to 12 pieces.