Traditional steamed adais made for a festival, both sweet and savory versions of adai recipe given in this post
1. For making this savoury adai also, if it breaks while you are making patties, just sprinkle some warm water and make it.
2. In any case if you feel the flour mixture is watery do not add flour while making adais, as it is not cooked.
3. If the mixture is loose, add it back to the pan and cook it for few more minutes. It will thicken.
4. Do not make it too thick as it will make cracks in adai.
5. Always keep the dough covered while making.