|KARA BOONDHI||1 CUP|
|OMPODI | SEV||1 CUP|
|RIBBON PAKODA||1/4 CUP|
|MULLU MURUKKU||2-3 NO|
|ROASTED GRAM | CHUTNEY DAL||1/4 CUP|
|RICE FLAKES||1/4 CUP|
|FRESHLY GROUND PEPPER||1/4 TSP|
|CORNFLAKES||A HAND FUL(OPTIONAL)|
- Deep fry the peanuts, roasted gram,rice flakes(thick or thin) curry leaves, cashew nuts, cornflakes separately in oil and drain the excess oil in a kitchen towel. While frying them add little salt to the oil.
- This time i didn’t use the cornflakes as i am sure my Fil doesn’t like that.
- As i am running out of cashews i didn’t add this time.
- Mix all the ingredients together and add crushed pepper to this.
- Crush the ompodi , ribbon pakoda and murukku into small pieces .
- Mix well nicely. Put this in a airtight box and shake this nicely.
- Flavorful mixture is ready to consume.
- Store this in an airtight box and enjoy with tea | coffee.