Most of the time fruits are consumed as it is at my home, especially watermelon ,but this i wanted to make it a juice and as i had so many oranges in my fridge, i wanted to make a a medley out of these two . And no doubt this combo turns out delicious and it was so refreshing too when we had this with our breakfast.
|WATERMELON(DESEEDED AND CUT INTO CUBES)||2 CUPS|
|ORANGE JUICE||1 CUP( I USED 2 BIG ORANGES)|
- Combine all the ingredients and blend it in a mixie.
- Strain it through a metal strainer.
- Float some ice cubes on the top and serve.
- Sugar can be replaced with 2tblsp of honey.
- I didn’t add water while making the juice