I wanted to try a smoothie for a longtime and when i saw fresh strawberries in the market yesterday i picked up a box and tried smoothie with that. I tried with greek style yogurt and you can make with homemade thick curds too.
|THICK YOGURT||1 CUP|
|LOW FAT MILK||1 CUP|
- Wash and hull the strawberries and chop them roughly.
- Put them in a mixer with all the ingredients.
- Run the mixer for 5 minutes in high speed till it becomes frothy.
- Pour them in tall glasses and enjoy.
- This can be kept in the refrigerator and can be served .
Adjust the amount of sugar according the sweetness of the strawberry.