Before going into the post, i wanted to share 2 sweet news
- Lokmat times a Pune based magazine in it Nashik edition has featured 2 of my recipes, Mothichoor ladoo and carrot burfi recipe Click the picture to see it.
- Nirlep India , popular brand of selling Non stick cook ware , featured my Kaju katli recipe . Please visit their facebook fanpage to see it by clicking the picture.
Now coming to the recipe of Dry fruits ladoo:
PREPARATION TIME: 5 MINUTES . COOKING TIME: 3 MINUTES . MAKES 14 LADOOS
|MIXED NUTS*||1/2 CUP|
- Take out the seeds from the dates .
- Dry roast the *nuts ( i used walnuts, cashew nuts, badam, pumpkin seeds, and pista) for 10 minutes in a low flame without getting burnt.
- In a non stick pan, add ghee and add the dates and cook for 2 minutes . Do not get it burnt. The dates will get into a goey texture.
- Coarsely pulse the nuts in a mixer. Add this to the dates mixture. Switch off the flame.
- Grease your hands with ghee and make ladoos of your desired size.
- If you want you can roll it i desiccated coconut.
- This will stay at room temperature for 2 days and keep it in the fridge for next few days.
Have a look on my DIWALI RECIPES .