Celebrate this New year with Kulfi Ice cream and see you soon with more interesting recipes.
- In a pan add milk and let it boil . Stir in between and keep the flame low. Let the milk start reducing.
- Trim the edges of the bread and grind this into a fine paste by adding 3 tblsp of milk.
- Add this bread paste to the milk and add the condensed milk.
- Add the saffron strands to the milk. Mix well. After adding the condensed milk and bread mixture the milk will be thickened.
- Pulse the badam in a mixer just once.
- Add this to the milk.
- By this time the milk must have reached the right consistency. It should be like a idli batter.
- Switch off the flame and allow this to cool.
- Add rose water.Pour in vessel .
- Freeze for 15 minutes and take it out. Stir well once with a hand beater.( the one which we use to make butter milk)
- Cover and Freeze it again by pouring it in a kulfi mould or matka for 5-6 hours.
- My friend's brother bought this beautiful teracotta matka for me from Bangalore. Thank you Sudhir.
- After taking out from freezer keepit out for 5 to 10 minutes or run the kulfi moulds in water and take it out carefully.
- You can add pistachio too.
- Sugar can be added instead of condensed milk but adding condensed milk gives a rich taste to the kulfi.
- 1 tblsp of corn flour can be added instead of bread.
- Use white bread.