No onion no garlic recipes
Stay tuned for Diwali recipes from jeyashris kitchen.
Preparation Time : 5 mins | Cooking Time : 10 Mins |Serves: 2-3
Coriander leaves | Kothamalli chutney a small bunch
Coconut 1/2 tblsp
Lemon juice few drops
Salt as needed
Green chili 1
Oil 1 tsp
Mustard seeds 1/4 tsp
Urad dal 1/8 tsp
Asafoetida a pinch
- Grind the coriander leaves, coconut and green chili along with salt. Add little water while grinding and once it is finely ground add little water to bring it to a chutney consistency.
- Add few drops of lemon juice to this.
- In a small pan add oil and temper with mustard seeds, urad dal and asafoetida.
- Add this to the chutney.
- Mix well.
- Kothamalli chutney | coriander chutney is ready.
- Do not add coconut than the quantity mentioned.
- This goes well with chapathi and bajji too.
- Adding lemon juice adds a fantastic flavour to the chutney, so do not miss this.