Preparation Time : 15 mins | Cooking Time : 25 Mins |Serves: 6
Mango pieces 3/4 cup
Plain soda 330ml
Sugar 3-4 tblsp
Lemon juice 2 tblsp
Ice cubes few
Video of mango margarita
- I used banganapally mango. Scoop out the flesh of the mango and chop them roughly.
- In a mixie add the mango pieces, sugar, lemon juice and ice cubes.
- Grind this into a smooth mixture.
- Add plain soda to this. Mix well.
- Take a serving glass and rub the rim with lemon juice.
- In a plate add salt and dip the edges with salt. You can also sugar or red chili powder too.
- Pour the virgin mango margarita to that glass.
- Enjoy the drink.
- Instead of sugar you can make a simple syrup by dissolving sugar and water in equal proportions. Just boil sugar and water till sugar dissolves.
- You can use any fruit of your choice. Strawberry, watermelon will go well with this.
- For serving instead of salt you can use coarse sugar or mix red chili powder and salt too.
- Keep the soda water chilled. You can even add sprite or 7 up also to make Virgin mango margarita.