This version of beans curry is very simple and sometimes when i feel lazy to make Parrupu Usili i make this as an accompaniment for Morkuzhambhu. With the addition of dal in this curry, it makes the curry more healthier.
|COOKED TOOR DAL||2 TBLSP|
|GRATED COCONUT||2 TSBLP|
|MUSTARD SEEDS||1/2 TSP|
|RED CHILLI||2 NO|
- Heat a kadai and add the oil to it.
- When it is becomes hot, add the mustard seeds,uraddal,channa dal and redchillies.
- When it splutters, add the chopped beans to this.
- Add salt and stir well.
- Sprinkle little water to this.
- When the beans gets cooked add the cooked toor dal and mix well.
- Add the grated coconut to it , mix it nicely and switch off the stove.
- This goes well with Tomato rasam rice also.