MADE WITH CREAM STYLE CORN.
Here comes the recipe for a simple and healthy sweet corn soup.
Sweet corn vegetable soup recipe
Preparation Time : 10 mins | Cooking Time : 25 Mins |Serves: 4-5
Sweet corn (cream style) 200 gms
Corn kernels 1 handful
Corn flour 1 tblsp
Water 4 cups
Salt as needed
Pepper powder 1/2 tsp
- Chop the carrots and beans very finely.
- In a saucepan/kadai add the finely chopped carrots and beans.
- Add the corn kernels and the cream style corn in that.
- Now pour in 4 cups of water to this.
- Boil it nicely, till the vegetables becomes tender.
- Since we cut the vegetables finely, it takes 5 minutes to get the veggies cooked.
- Discard the froth which comes in the first boil.
- Mix the corn flour to water into a thick paste without any lumps.
- Add it to the soup and give it a nice boil,stirring in between.
- Add salt and pepper to this and serve hot.
- If you are using frozen corn,instead of store bought cream style corn, just boil a cup of corn separately and take out 2 tblsp of corn form that and keep aside.
- Grind the rest of the corn kernels and once the vegetables gets cooked add the ground corn puree and the corn kernels to this and bring it to a nice boil.