I wanted to post this gobi paratha recipe for a long time but somehow, i couldn’t click the picture as i make this for dinner. This weekend when i made these cauliflower parathas for breakfast i could able to click the pictures. A simple and perfect cauliflower paratha recipe follows:
FOR THE FILLING:
|GRATED CAULIFLOWER||3/4 CUP|
|GARLIC||4 PODS(FINELY CHOPPED)|
|GREEN CHILLI||3 NO( FINELY CHOPPED)|
|CORIANDER LEAVES||2 TBLSP(FINELY CHOPPED)|
|TURMERIC POWDER||A PINCH|
- Knead the atta into a pliabe dough , cover and keep it aside.
- In a pan, add oil and throw in the finely chopped green chilli, finely chopped garlic and the grated ginger.
- Saute them for few minutes.
- Add the finely chopped onions(if using) and it for few minutes.
- Add the grated cauliflower, salt and turmeric powder.
- Mix well and saute in medium flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the coriander leaves.
- Allow it to cool.
- Make a lemon sized ball out of the dough and roll it to form a small disc.
- Add 1 and 1/2 tblsp of filling in the center.
- Cover the edges and roll it gently to form a paratha.
- Heat a griddle and place the paratha on that and cook till it is done on both sides.
- Add 1/4 tsp of oil if u need,else brush with little oil and serve hot with yogurt / pickle.
- We enjoyed this as it is.
Grated/ scrambled paneer can be added in the filling.