This recipe I learnt from my daughter and which she learne from her friend’s mom as she made this for us on a weekend along with burger. This tasted so yummy and few days back i made this for her and i don’t know the original source of the recipe, since i just made as per my daughter’s instructions . If it is from any one of your space please let me know.
|SOUR CREAM||1 CUP|
|SPRING ONION (GREEN PART ONLY)||2-3 TBLSP|
|CAPSICUM(VERY FINELY CHOPPED)||3 TBSLP|
|GREEN CHILLI||1 NO|
|LEMON JUICE||FEW DROPS|
- Chop the greens of the spring onion and the capsicum into very fine pieces.
- I used all the three colors(red,green, yellow) of the capsicum.
- Roast the green chilli in open flame.
- Take the cream in a wide bowl and beat this nicely with a spoon.
- Chop the roasted chilli finely.
- Mix everything to the cream and add salt and lemon juice.
- Serve with chips | or with breads.
- This can be kept in the fridge for a day. Always use this on the day when it is made.