To bake a Chocolate cake in microwave , is my long time due. I don't have a microwave at home and so i was postponing to make this cake. As valentines day is nearing, it thought it is the right time to post this eggless chocolate mug cake in microwave. I baked this cake in my friend's place and it took exactly 2 minutes for me to bake this cake. If you are craving for an chocolate cake or kids are asking for a quick snack just make this cake in just 2 minutes.The cake turned out super soft and moist. The recipe i have adapted from Here.
- In a bowl, combine the all puropse flour (maida), cocoa powder, and baking powder.
- Add sugar , vanilla essence , oil and milk to this.
- Mix well . Grease a microwave mug with oil and pour this mixture into the mug.
- The cake batter should fill half of the mug. The cake will rise on baking.
- I made in a cup which holds a liquid of 250ml.
- Microwave high for 2 minutes. The cake will get cooked in 2 minutes.Insert a tooth pick to see whether it is cooked inside or not.
- I just topped with chocolate shavings.
- You can add 1/4 tsp of instant coffee powder .
- You can serve this with Vanilla ice cream too.
- Chocolate chips can be added to the batter or can be added as an topping too.