I will be posting recipes in a combo of Indian microwave cooking, Indian kitchen basics and Bachelors recipe every weekend. Stay tuned for another interesting recipe next weekend.
- Combine the masala powders and mix it well along with salt. Remember the chaat masala has salt in it. So do not add more salt.
- Cut the ladies finger in medium size. Sprinkle the masala powders on the cut ladies finger and combine well. Put them on a microwave safe plate.
- Add oil and mix well.
- Microwave this for 10 to 12 minutes . Stir in between.
- The bhendis wil start shrinking. And the raw smell of the masalas will go.
- Take it out and serve hot by garnishing with chopped coriander leaves.
- This is a great combo with rice and dal.
- You can add pepper powder instead of red chilli powder
- Amchoor powder can be replaced for Chaat masala.
- Do not add too much of spices, it will spoil the taste.