Wheat flour ladoo is a very easy sweet, generally made for diwali or janmashtami or holi festival too. I wanted to try for last diwali itself, but due to lack of time i couldn't post during diwali time. A sudden thought of posting a sweet recipe came and this easy atta ladoo recipe flashed my mind. So without any further delay i made it previous night and clicked the pictures next morning. I followed my Besan Ladoo recipe , but the sugar only i reduced little as one of my friend told that wheat flour atta doesn't need much sugar like besan ladoo.
Check out my easy Rava ladoo and Coconut ladoo recipes.
- In a pan add little ghee and fry the cashew nuts till they turn nice golden brown, Keep it aside.
- In the same pan add the atta and roast it nicely till it gives a nice aroma.
- Roast in a slow flame. Be careful not to get it burnt.
- Transfer the roasted atta in a wide plate.
- Powder the sugar. Since i don't have cardamom powder , i powdered 2 cardamom along with sugar.
- Add this sugar powder to the roasted atta.
- Melt the ghee in a pan and ensure the ghee is very hot.
- Add this to the atta, sugar mix and add the roasted cashew nuts.
- Mix well with a spoon. When it is warm and can handle with dry hands, make this into ladoos.
- Store it in a clean dry air tight container. This ladoo will stay perfect in room temperature for 10 days.
- Always handle will clean dry hands.
- If you feel the mixture is bit dry after adding ghee,melt 1 -2 tblsp of ghee and add it to the flour mixture.
- If you don't want to keep this for more days, you can sprinkle few drops of milk and reduce the ghee.
- Adding milk will reduce the shelf life of the ladoo.