Preparation Time : 5 mins | Cooking Time : Nil |Serves: 4-5
Betel leaf |Paan leaf 4
Gulkand 1 tsp
Vanilla Ice cream 2 tblsp
Milk 1/4 cup
Sweetened Saunf 1/2 tsp (optional)
- Wash the betel leaves and take out the top portion of the leaf.
- Grind all the ingredients into a smooth paste.
- Ensure that the mixture is smooth without any traces of the leaf in it.
- Serve chilled. It stayed for an hour in the refrigerator.
- A different kind of mouth freshener we can give for Guests when we host some party at home.
- Always serve this in very small quantity.