Preparation Time : 30 mins | Cooking Time : Nil |Makes : 1 cup
Yogurt | Curd 1 cup
Bell pepper | Capsicum 2 tbslp (finely chopped)
Mint leaves and Coriander leaves 1 tblsp (finely chopped)
Chili flakes or pepper powder to taste
Salt to taste
Garlic 1/8 tsp (finely chopped) Optional
- In a tea strainer put the yogurt and keep a bowl below it. Keep it inside the refrigerator for 30 minutes. The extra water in the yogurt will be collected and you will get thick fresh creamy yogurt.
- In the mean time keep the bell pepper, coriander leaves, mint leaves and garlic ready in a wide bowl. Add the creamy yogurt to this and add salt and chili flakes | pepper powder.
- Mix well. Serve with cucumber | carrot or mix this with any salads and serve chilled.
- Garlic can be avoided if you do not like the raw smell.
- Herbs like parsely, basil, dill leaves can also be added to this to make it flavourful. But do not add too much. Just add little.