Pineapple raita is an interesting rata which i happened to taste in a Indian restaurant in Bali, 3 years back. After that i totally forgot about this pineapple raita. Recently , i suddenly remembered this while seeing our trip album and that day to my luck i had fresh pineapple with me at home. So i asked my friend about this recipe, who makes it at her place. Yes i have good friends around from all different parts of India, so they are always at my help whenever i have any queries. So let us see how to make Pineapple raita. INGREDIENTS:
|YOGURT | CURD||3/4 CUP|
|RED CHILLI POWDER||1/4 TSP|
|CUMIN SEED POWDER||1/4 TSP|
|CHAAT MASALA||2 PINCHES|
- Hung the curd for 10 minutes to take out the extra water. this step is truly optional. I just kept the curd on a big filter.
- Take the yogurt in a wide bowl.
- Add salt, sugar, red chilli powder,jeera powder and chaat masala.
- Mix well.
- Add the pineapple cubes and mix well. Serve chilled with any spicy biryani or you can have this as it is.
- Serve chilled with any spicy biryani or you can have this as it is.
- Hanging the curd will give a creamy raita.
- The amount of spices can be altered according to your taste.