Badam milkshake is a simple summer coolent and will a perfect drink for both small and teenager kids after they come back from school. I have already posted Badam Milk recipe . This recipe of badam milkshake, i gave for Kungumam Thozi and got featured in June 16-30 edition. I have already posted about that in jeyashri's kitchen facebook page.
Preparation Time : 20 mins | Cooking Time : Nil |Serves: 2
Badam| almonds 10
Milk 1 and 1/2 cup
Vanila ice cream 1 scoop
Sugar 2 tsp
Saffron 3-4 strands
- Soak the badam in hot water for 15 minutes and take out the skin.
- In a mixer, blend badam and sugar and grind this into a fine paste.
- Then add the ice cream and milk and whip till frothy.
- Badam milkshake is ready to serve. You can keep it in the refrigerator and serve later too.
- Serve with few saffron strands on the top. This is optional. You can garnish with chopped badam too.
- Instead of badam you can replace with cashewnuts too.
- Always add compeletly cooled milk. Else it will curdle.