No onion no garlic menu
This menu includes:
- I used store bought jamun here. But if you are making Khoya jamun, make it the previous day.
- If needed chp the veggies for soup and rice and keep it inside the refrigerator.
- Soak the chole overnight.
- Next day boil the chole in the pressure cooker till 6-7 whistles. If you are making curd rice, keep rice also in a separate vessel along with the chole.
- Prepare the coriander lemon stock for the soup.
- Make dough for the roti and keep it aside.
- Soak the rice for pulao.
- Start making the paneer butter masala .
- Once it is done, make the channa masala.
- Make the coriander lemon soup with the stock which we made.
- You can reheat the soup before serving.
- Keep the pulao in the pressure cooker.
- Start rolling the rotis.