Preparation Time : 5 mins | Cooking Time : 15 Mins |Serves: 2
Cauliflower florets 2 cups
Tomato Ketchup* 1 tblsp
Red chili powder 1 tsp
Cumin seeds 1/4 tsp
Oil 1 tblsp
Salt as needed
Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
Coriander leaves few
*1 chopped tomato can be used instead of ketchup.
Method with step by step pictures:
- Add turmeric water and little salt to hot water.
- Immerse the cauliflower florets in hot water and drain all the water completely.
- Chop the onions finely.
- Heat oil in a pan and add oil , cumin seeds to this.
- Then add the chopped onions to this and fry till it turns golden brown.
- Add the tomato ketchup to this.
- Add the red chilli powder and salt to this.
- Add the cauliflower florets.
- Mix it evenly.
- Cook this in a medium flame till it becomes soft.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve with any pulao or roti.
- Tomato or tomato puree can be used instead of tomato ketchup.
- Since ketchup has salt in it, take care while adding salt to the cauliflower curry.