Crunchy Nutella Truffles – Easy and delicious chocolate dessert made using Nutella.
It has been more than 2 years, I am blogging and and I have gained a lot of friends and without the support of you all it cannot be possible. I am posting my 200th post today and this makes me feel so proud and happy to celebrate this occasion I made a truffle which I bookmarked from Deesha’s Space. She has a wonderful collection of vegetarian recipes and this one is very easy to make with only 5 ingredients.
Nutella truffles recipe
- 4 tbsp Nutella
- 1 tsp butter
- 8 choco chip biscuits
- ½ cup cornflakes
- Cocoa powder for rolling
- 1 tsp powdered sugar
- Microwave the butter and nutella for 2 mins.
- Add the crushed corn flakes and choco chip biscuits and mix well.
- Keep it aside and when this comes to room temperature make this into balls.
- Mix cocoa powder and powdered sugar well. If using sweetened cocoa powder skip the sugar.
- Roll over cocoa powder mixture and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- This recipe is done in a jiffy.
- Before rolling into truffles this crunchy crumbles can be served as an topping for ice cream or Custard.
- These truffles be put in a mixer along with a cup of milk to make an yummy chocolate milkshake
1. Choco chip biscuits can be replaced with digestive biscuits or any oat meal cookies. 2. You can add finely chopped almonds or cashew nuts or walnuts to this before rolling or even mix with cocoa powder for rolling.