It has been a more than 2 years , I am blogging and and i have gained a lot of friends and without the support of you all it cannot be possible. I am posting my 200th post today and this makes me to feel so proud and happy and to celebrate this occasion i made a truffle which i bookmarked from Deesha’s Space. She has a wonderful collection of vegetarian recipes and this one is very easy to make with only 5 ingredients.
INGREDIENTS:(yields 9-10 truffles)
|CHOCO CHIP COOKIES||8 BISCUITS|
|CORNFLAKES||2 HAND FUL|
|COCOA POWDER||FOR ROLLING|
- Microwave the butter and nutella for 2 mins.
- Add the crushed corn flakes and choco chip biscuits and mix well.
- Keep it aside and when this comes to room temperature make this into balls.
- Roll over cocoa powder and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- This recipe is done in a jiffy.
- Choco chip biscuits can be replaced with digestive biscuits or any oat meal cookies.
- You can add finely chopped almonds or cashew nuts or walnuts to this before rolling or even mix with cocoa powder for rolling.
- Before rolling into truffles this crunchy crumbles can be served as an topping for ice cream or Custard.
- These truffles be put in a mixer along with a cup of milk to make an yummy chocolate milkshake