Ellu urundai recipe – sesame seeds ladoo – Healthy calcium-rich sesame seeds ladoo with full video – Navaratri neivedyam recipes.
Navaratri has started and everybody will be making different varieties of sundal every evening. My mom makes ellu urundai during Navratri, especially on Saturday evening. So here I am with Ellu urundai / sesame ladoo recipe. This a simple one and can be made in a jiffy and doesn’t involve the addition of ghee or oil.
Also, Check these recipes:
Ellu urundai recipe
- ½ cup sesame seeds | ellu |till
- ¼ cup powdered jaggery
- Roast the sesame seeds in a pan till it crackles. Take care not to burn this.
- Allow this to cool.
- Run this in a mixer coarsely.
- Add the jaggery to this and run it in the mixie into a fine powder.
- Transfer this to a plate and make it into medium-sized balls.
- The sesame seeds will leave oil while grinding, this will be helpful in grinding.
• This measurement yielded 6 balls. • I used white sesame seeds. Black sesame seeds can also be used.