Even it goes well with ghee rice | jeera rice.
Check out my
Preparation Time : 10 mins | Cooking Time : 25 Mins |Serves: 3-4
Mixed Vegetables 1 cup
Ginger a small piece
Paneer few cubes
Red chili powder 1 tsp
Coriander powder 1/2 tsp
Garam masala 1/4 tsp
Oil 1 tblsp
Milk 1/4 cup or fresh cream 1 tblsp
Kasoori methi 2 pinches
Salt as needed
- Chop one onion, tomatoes roughly.
- Cut the capsicum into cubes.
- If using the fresh vegetables, cut them finely.
- In a pan, add a tblsp of oil and saute the paneer, capsicum and vegetables separately for 5 mins.
- Saute the onion , garlic, ginger and tomatoes in the kadai,for 5-7 mins or till the onion turns brown.
- Keep the flame in medium.
- When it is done switch of the flame and allow it to cool.
- Transfer everything in to the mixie and make it into a smooth paste by adding the coriander powder, chilli powder and garam masala
- In a pan, add the ground masala and saute it.
- Add the veggies,paneer and capsicum to it.
- Add salt as needed.
- Mix well and allow it to boil for 3 mins.
- Add the milk and boil for 2 mins.
- Switch off the flame and add the kasoori methi to it.
- Transfer it to a serving bowl.
Note: While sauting the veggies, don’t over cook them. Let them remain crunchy.
If using fresh veggies, u can add cauliflower, carrot, beans, peas too.