Among all the veggies i cook at home, somehow i don’t have any passion towards this radish , though i know it is very good for health. But i love to make paratha with radish
rather than adding them in sambar. Here comes the recipe for mooli ka paratha/radish paratha. Also check out my
|WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR
- Knead the wheat flour with enough water and salt.
- Cover and keep it aside.
- Peel the radish and grate it.
- Add salt to this and keep it aside for 10 mins.
- After 10 mins, thoroughly squeeze out the water from the radish.
- You can also use the water for making the dough.
- heat a kadai and add a tsp of oil to this and add the cumin seeds.
- Add the chopped onions to this and saute for few minutes.
- Add the grated radish to this and throw in the redchilli powder, garam masala , salt and besan to this. Mix well and add the coriander leaves to this.
- Allow this filling to cool.
- Take a mini orange sized dough and roll it into a mini circle.
- Keep a tblsp of filling on the center and close the circle.
- Roll it into a parathas and dust them with flour as and when needed.
- Cook the parathas in a tawa till golden spots appear on both sides.Drizzle with oil.
- Serve hot with any pickle /curd.