As mentioned in my previous post Tortilla recipe
, i am sharing the recipe of Paneer Wraps . This is a very easy and kids friendly lunch box recipe. The masala i stuffed inside inside the tortilla depends on your own choice and according to the taste of kids too. Since both my kids are a fan of paneer recipes i made the wraps with paneer stuffing. I included cabbage too in this, as both the kiddos hate eating cabbage. In this recipe, they didn’t even feel that i have added cabbage in this .
|RED CHILLI POWDER
||TO SPREAD ON THE TORTILLAS
- Heat a pan and add oil. Add the chopped onions and when it becomes nice brown color add the chopped tomatoes. Saute for a while till the tomato turns mushy.
- Now add the paneer cubes, shredded cabbage, and the red chilli powder,coriander powder, garam masala and salt.
- Saute well till the raw smell of the powders goes off.
- Switch off the flame and allow this to cool. Spread the tomato ketchup on the tortilla.
- Place 2 tblsp of the paneer mixture on the center of the tortilla as shown in the picture below. Roll it into a wrap and insert a toothpick on the center. The paneer wrap is ready to eat.
- You can give this to your kids after they come back from school or pack it for their lunch box too.
- You can add any veggie of your choice. Addition of capsicum will enhance the flavour a lot.
- You can add finely chopped carrots or frozen corn or peas too.
- Once i tried with dry chole masala for filling inside.