Paneer bhurji recipe
Preparation Time : 10 mins | Cooking Time : 25 Mins |Serves: 3-4
Paneer scrambled 3/4 cup
Ginger garlic paste 1/2 tsp
Red chili powder 1/2 tsp
Kitchen king masala | garam masala 1/4 tsp
Salt as needed
Kasoori methi 2 pinches
Oil 1-2 tsp
Cumin seeds | jeera few
- Soak the panner in hot water for 15 mins .
- The water should be very hot.
- After 15 mins, discard the water and scramble the paneer.
- In a pan, add oil and put the cumin seeds.
- Before they splutter add the ginger garlic paste.
- Cut the carrot, onion and capsicum into fine pieces.
- Now add the onions and saute till they turn pink.
- Add the chilli powder ,the kitchen king masala(if not u can add the garam masala)and the salt.
- Mix well and add the carrots and capsicum.
- Now add the scrambled paneer and mix it well with the veggies and masala.
- Finally add some kasturi methi(if using).
- Serve hot with roti/naan/pulao.