Panner bhurji is an easy side dish which we can prepare with paneer, and can be done in a jiffy. It consumes less oil too compared to other paneer gravies.
|GINGER GARLIC PASTE||1/2TSP|
|CHILLI POWDER||1/2 TSP|
|KITCHEN KING MASALA||1/4 TSP|
|KASTURI METHI||A PINCH(OPTIONAL)|
- Soak the panner in hot water for 15 mins .
- The water should be very hot.
- After 15 mins, discard the water and scramble the paneer.
- In a kadai, add oil and put the cumin seeds.
- Before they splutter add the ginger garlic paste.
- Cut the carrot, onion and capsicum into fine pieces.
- Now add the onions and saute till they turn pink.
- Add the chilli powder ,the kitchen king masala(if not u can add the garam masala)and the salt.
- Mix well and add the carrots and capsicum.
- Now add the scrambled paneer and mix it well with the veggies and masala.
- Finally add some kasturi methi(if using).
- Serve hot with roti/naan/pulao.