As mentioned in my previous post, i am here with the recipe of Vegetable pasta made with Home made pasta Sauce. This is absolutely a kids friendly recipe and perfect for lunch box. My son will be more happy whenever i make this for him.
|MACARONI PASTA||1 CUP|
|MIXED VEGETABLES(I used broccoli, corn,carrot)||1 CUP|
|CAPSICUM(CHOPPED FINELY)||1/4 CUP|
|OLIVE OIL||1 TBLSP|
|TOMATO SAUCE||1 AND 1/4 CUP|
|WHITE SAUCE||3/4 CUP|
|GRATED CHEESE||1 TSP(OPTIONAL)|
- Cook the pasta as per the instructions given in the packet by adding enough salt and a tsp of oil to this.
- Chop the veggies as desired.
- When the pasta got cooked, switch off the flame and before draining the water add the chopped veggies to this and let this sit for 2 minutes.
- Now drain the water and add a tsp of oil and toss this nicely.
- In a pan, add oil and add the finely chopped capsicums to this and saute for few minutes by adding a pinch of salt tot this . Let this be crunchy.
- Now add the tomato sauce and white sauce and mix well.
- Let this boil for 2 minutes and add the cooked pasta and veggies.
- Let this mix well nicely and the sauce gets infused into the pasta.
- Switch off the flame in 2 minutes.
- Add the grated cheese (if using)at this stage and serve hot.