When I posted the recipe of Peas Pulao I mentioned that i will post the recipe of cauliflower curry too. Though i made this many times after that, somehow i couldn’t click and today finally i clicked and sharing the recipe of Cauliflower curry|Gobi curry recipe.
|CAULIFLOWER FLORETS||2 CUPS|
|REDCHILLI POWDER||1 TSP|
|TOMATO KETCHUP||1 TBLSP|
|CUMIN SEEDS||1/4 TSP|
|TURMERIC POWDER||A PINCH|
- Wash the cauliflower florets in hot water and drain all the water completely.
- Chop the onions finely.
- Heat oil in a pan and add oil , cumin seeds to this.
- Then add the chopped onions to this and fry till it turns golden brown.
- Add the red chilli powder, tomato ketchup and turmeric powder.
- Now add the cauliflower florets,salt and mix it nicely.
- Cook this in a medium flame till it becomes soft.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.( I was running out of it, so i didn't use)
- Serve with any pulao or roti.