Before going to the recipe I thank all my fellow blogger friends for visiting my space and commenting on my posts. I missed many wonderful posts and will catch up all at the earliest.
|SUGAR||2 AND 1/2 CUP|
- Wash and chop the tomato into small pieces.
- In a heavy bottomed vessel ( my mom used pressure cooker), add sugar along with the water.
- Add the chopped tomato to the sugar and stir well.
- Do not add any water,after adding tomatoes, as the tomatoes will ooze out water.
- Keep this in a medium low flame and stir continuously.
- The process will take 35- 45 minutes to reach the pachadi consistency.
- Fry the dates, cashew nuts, raisins separately in ghee and add to the pachadi.
- Mix well.Serve warm or chilled.